Save the Date!
Annual Federal Reserve Event
November 20th, 2017
Details coming soon!
What is the CFA Difference?
A CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation is a badge of distinction. It represents a deep knowledge of all things investing, a commitment to ethics, and a passion for always putting investors first. All of which make our members unparalleled professionals who are fully engaged in raising the standards of the investment management industry.
CFA Society Kansas City Objectives:
- Provide members with educational programs, networking opportunities, and access to information;
- Assist Chartered Financial Analyst candidates;
- Enhance understanding of the investment decision-making process among the general public;
- Raise awareness of the value of the Chartered Financial Analyst designation within and outside the industry;
- Endorse high ethical standards among Society members and the broader investment community;
- Encourage diversity among Society members and, therefore, in our industry;
- Accomplish the above while maintaining a sound financial position.