About CFA Society Kansas City
CFA Society Kansas City…
- Is the 13th oldest Society within the CFA Institute.
- Has more than 400 members, making it the 31st
largest society out of 127 within CFA Institute.
- Membership is comprised of 74% CFA charterholders.
Industry Classification of Members:
- Broker Dealer/Investment Banking 8%
- Commercial/Retail Banking & Trusts 18%
- Consulting Firms 8%
- Corporate/Public Sponsor/Endowment 3%
- Insurance Companies 6%
- Investment Company/Mutual Funds 33%
- Investment Management Counseling 11%
- Other: Goverment, Academic, Etc. 13%